Nestled in the foot of Chamundi Hills, with a fabulous view is Shreeshaa Hill View a residential layout, just beside the ring road Approved by MUDA (Mysore urban development authority) developed by one of the leading developers in Mysore with sites measuring 30X40, 30x50, 40x60, 50x80 available prices starts from Rs.1125/- onwards per sqft.
Investing in the garden city of Mysore is an excellent idea today, as the growing number of companies, good connectivity plan in the near future will definitely make Mysore a twin of Bangalore City.
- 30ft X 40ft
- 40ft X 60ft
- 50ft X 80ft
- Odd and corner plots are available
- The layout is around 8kms from Mysore palace,
- 8.5 kms from Mysore Bus-stand,
- 500 mts from Ring road (6 lane road connecting Bannur road to Ooty Nanjangud road)
- Located on the east of Mysore, between Nanjangud National Highway road (NH 212) connecting to Ooty and T Narsipura National Highway Road (NH 212).
- Wide asphalted roads,
- Individual Box type drain
- Under Ground Drainage(UGD)
- Well landscaped Parks
- Individual Electricity connection
- Individual Water connection
- Elevated Water Tanks
- Rain Water Harvesting
- In short a small township with all basic amenities and place reserved for temples, supermarkets, health club & spa, jogging track etc.
Projects coming close by :-
- The main reason to invest here is - The ring road next to the layout, which was pending till now has recently been completed.
- JSS (Jagadguru Shri Shivarathreeshwara ) Deemed University coming up just 3 kms ahead of the layout.
- Kanakadasa Institute of Technology and Engineering Collage coming up 500 mts ahead of the layout.
- MUDA has alloted 60 acres for a International Cricket Stadium.
- Film city coming up in Mavanahalli village near Nanjangud is in the same area.
- VTU (Vishweshwaraiah Tecnological University coming up 3 kms ahead of this layout.
The new government has taken a strong decision to make connectivity to Mysore easier in order to promote more MNC's and tourism, These changes will increase the appreciation of property to a large extent.(Find attached paper statements of the same)
This layout has approved by MUDA.